The 2019 Buick Envision vs. the 2019 Ford Escape
The compact SUV has become a wildly popular style of car, which means that, for the consumer, there’s no shortage of choices. This year, two of the most buzzed-about models are the 2019 Buick Envision and the 2019 Ford Escape. Though these two crossovers are often mentioned in the same breath, the Buick edges out its competition with a smoother ride, a more luxurious experience, and a more robust set of features.
Discover Why the 2019 Buick Envision Tops the 2019 Ford Escape
The Competition: 2019 Ford Escape
Let’s look first at the Ford Escape. It’s not without some selling points, including a decent amount of cargo space and powerful acceleration. With that said, there are also some drawbacks:
- The quality of the interior trim is basic. For a greater sense of luxury in the Ford, you have to pay extra.
- The fuel economy is nothing exceptional, regardless of whether you select the 2.0-liter engine or the 1.5-liter engine.
- The overall look of the vehicle is uninspiring.
The Leader: 2019 Buick Envision
Now let’s shift to the Buick Envision, which is comparable in some ways but ultimately a much better option. Here are just a few of the things we love about Buick’s crossover:
- This vehicle provides the smooth, elegant ride you want out of a new vehicle, including an incredibly quiet cabin and high-end interior materials.
- The seats are exquisitely comfortable; it’s simply a pleasure to drive or to ride around in.
- This is a newly restyled Buick Envision, including a totally new front end, and it’s never looked more cutting edge.
- Unlike most other vehicles in this category, the Envision is built for torque, as opposed to top speed — which means it always handles like a dream.
Test Drive the 2019 Buick Envision in North Palm Beach
Despite some surface similarities, these vehicles are on different levels, and we think savvy consumers will ultimately prefer the Buick. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Come down to our Buick dealership in North Palm Beach, FL, and take the new Envision for a test drive.